Saturday 14 May 2016

POWERDRUNK....A TALE OF MONEY, POWER AND RESPECT EPISODE 4

If you missed episode 1, click HERE
If you missed episode 2, click HERE
If you missed episode 3, click HERE


Segun moved forward to get a better view of what was unfolding

YOMI: Moji, pls don’t cry. I didn’t mean to cause you pain.

DR. SMITH: Femi, just come back here and leave the garden alone.

YOMI: Femi you would do no such thing. You stay there till you set that garden on fire else I shall take my life.

DR. SMITH: What are you even waiting for Yomi? Go ahead and slit your wrist, take your life and give us peace

EVELYN: Abayomi my love, pls do not listen to your father. Look, if Femi sets the garden on fire, he would be consumed also because of the extremely flammable nature of petrol. Try and reconsider, is there any other way to end this stand-off without any more blood shed.

YOMI: FINE! My beloved father would have to answer my questions sincerely to enable me reconsider

EVELYN: Oya ask your questions

YOMI: Miss Sandra, I hope you are recording this session?

SANDRA: Oh yes I am

DR. SMITH: Who the hell is this lady and how did she get into this compound?

He immediately motions to his boys to kick Sandra out.

YOMI: No one should dare move unless I give you permission to.

DR. SMITH: I would not be commanded by my own son in my house.

EVELYN: Smith, would you just listen to voice of reasoning for once and stop escalating this whole issue. Pls just play along.

He then tells his guards to stay put

YOMI: Do you love me dad?

DR. SMITH: This is such a silly question Yomi

EVELYN: It doesn’t take anything away from you if you just give the boy an answer Smith. He is our son!!!!!!

DR. SMITH: Fine. Yes Yomi, I love you.

YOMI: Are you sure about that?

DR. SMITH: Of course I am sure.

YOMI: What date was I born?

DR. SMITH: Born?

YOMI: Yes dad. When is my birthday?

DR. SMITH: How does my answer prove anything? Look my boy, you are bleeding and therefore you need someone to take a look at you. Allow me stitch you up please.

YOMI: Mum, please explain to your husband that I won’t hesitate to take my life if he pushes me to the wall.

EVELYN: Smith, if this boy dies, I swear I would not forgive you.

DR. SMITH: Yomi, you were born on the 3rd day of May 1990

EVELYN: Are you kidding me? Smith, that is Femi’s date. You only got the year right but you missed the date.

YOMI: Why am I not surprised? Femi was always your favourite male child.

DR. SMITH: Please pardon my mistake, yours is 12th May.

YOMI: Who planted this garden dad?

DR. SMITH: It was handed down to me by my father and I hope to hand it over to you some day.

YOMI: Femi, do you have a lighter there?

FEMI: Yes, I do

YOMI: Take 10 steps away from the garden.

DR. SMITH: Do not do this Yomi

YOMI: Would you forgive me if I burnt your garden dad?

DR. SMITH: You are more valuable than this garden and you know it Yomi

YOMI: Awwww, how sweet. Lets put that to test. Sandra, keep rolling. Femi, you have 10 seconds to light up that garden else I die. 10, 9

EVELYN: Femi. Please light up the garden

DR. SMITH: Shut up woman. Femi do not set that garden on fire.

YOMI: 8, 7, 6,

EVELYN: It is just grass. Please light it up and save your brother.

YOMI: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, time up

As Femi hears the final count, he strikes the lighter and throws it into the garden only to hear his parents’ voice screaming

EVELYN: No!!!!!!!!!

DR. SMITH: Why did you do this to yourself Yomi?

Yomi had slit his wrist and was lying in a pool of his own blood. Immediately, his father attended to his life threatening injuries while asking his guards to put out the fire which they kept battling while Segun kept rolling.

Catch the next episode of this adventure next week Saturday.

Feel free to drop your comments and contributions.

For mobile phones,

Follow us on twitter @Frozenhuman1
Subscribe to our BBM channel at C00295B9E
Like our facebook page at www.facebook.com/FrozenHumanBlog


For laptops and tabs, simply click on the like button on the right to like our facebook page and click on @frozenhuman1 directly below the Facebook box to follow us on Twitter.

2 comments: